Now it’s December, the party season has begun, yes Grandma’s know how to party too. I love crisps and dips and my favourite dip of all time is guacamole. This is the best recipe I have found! Don’t forget to make sure your Avocados are ripe enough, if when you squeeze it it’s firm buy squidges a little under pressure then it’s ready to use.
- 4 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, seeded and peeled
- 3 limes, juice only
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium white onion, chopped fine
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- ⅛ tsp. cumin
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 serrano chile, chopped fine
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Place avocados in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Immediately mix in remaining ingredients; serve immediately.
Serve with fresh tortilla chips.
* Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
From California Avocado!